Complaint Review: Body Fit Pro

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Lee's Summit Missouri
Body Fit Pro
www.bodyfitprohoodia.com Internet U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro Did not provide product but charged my bank account. Internet Internet

On April 19th I went online and ordered a free sample of Hoodia from Body Fit Pro and was informed my account would be charged only $4.95 for the shipping and handling. I received the sample bottle and was somewhat satisfied but decided not to reorder the product. On May 3rd they charged my bank account $99.61 but I never received the product and was never told I had 14 days to cancel the order. I spoke to someone on June 22nd and canceled the order because I had still not received the product. They informed me they would close my account but to return the package when it arrived and then my account would be reimbursed. I again contacted them on July 26th, as I had never seen a credit on my account or ever received the product. I was told someone on that date they would have management contact me. On August 1st I called because I never received a phone call from management and they stated they would ship the product again and when I received it to return it and they would then give me a credit. I contacted them again on September 21st because I had never seen anything, a credit to my account and/or product in my possession. Erin informed me he would issue me a credit refund and I should expect that in the next 15 business days and was given a Ticket #2277. As of this date, December 19th, I have never received a dime or product and when I try to call the number it is continually busy.

Lee's Summit, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro/internet/Body-Fit-Pro-Did-not-provide-product-but-charged-my-bank-account-Internet-Internet-293005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro