Complaint Review: Body Fit Pro

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2007

• Reported By:Kaneohe Hawaii
Body Fit Pro
bodyfitpro.com - bodyfitpro.net Internet U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro Ripped Off by Body Fit Pro Hoodia Internet

In April 2007 I ordered a free sample of Body Fit Pro Hoodia (shipping and handling was $4.97). Less than one month later, my credit card was charged $99.61 and I had not received my free sample.

When I finally received my free sample in July, my charge card was charged another $99.61. On August 8, I called the company and spoke to a representative and he said they would credit my charge card for the first $99.61 the following day.

But when the following month's credit card statement arrived there was no credit for $99.61. At that time, I called the 800 number and was holding for over 30 minutes. Since I was at work, I could not hold for any longer.

I called my credit card company and they told me to file a Customer Statement of Disputed Item form with them. They were able to credit my account for the second $99.61 charge, but, since the first charge was more than 90 days old they would not be able to credit that first amount and told me to contact the company.

This morning, October 26, I tried numerous times to call the 800 number and I get a recording saying, "We're sorry, your call did not go through, please try your call again later." I also tried calling from my cell phone and the line was busy.

Their number is (800) 927-2029 and they are based in Utah (according to my charge card statement).

I'm not sure what you can do, but I would like to get my money back. Thank you for your help.

Kaneohe, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2007 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro/internet/Body-Fit-Pro-Ripped-Off-by-Body-Fit-Pro-Hoodia-Internet-281076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro