Complaint Review: Body Fit Pro

• Updated: Tue, September 18, 2007

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
Body Fit Pro
bodyfitprohoodia.com Internet U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro is a rip off! They continue charging your card, and don't answer their phone. Internet

On 4/23/07 I ordered a bottle of Hoodia (Green Tea) from Body Fit Pro for $4.97. On 5/7 they charged me $99.61 on my card which I did not order nor did I receive the order. On 7/6 they charged another $99.61 and I also received nothing. On 9/6 once again they charged me $99.61 but this time I actually received the product (Go Figure). All I ordered was the first order for 4.97. I want this stopped! You are unable to contact them, they charge you for product that they don't send, and none of this was authorized in the first place. I want my money back!

Josette
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro/internet/Body-Fit-Pro-is-a-rip-off-They-continue-charging-your-card-and-dont-answer-their-phone-275124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro