Complaint Review: Body Fit Pro

• Updated: Fri, June 08, 2007

• Reported By:Chandler Arizona
Body Fit Pro
www.bodyfitoffer.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro Body Fit Pro Took almost $100.00 out of my account and won't return it. bodyfitoffer.com Ripoff Internet

Body Fit Pro took $99.61 out our checking account almost a month ago, illegally. I never ordered the pills nor did I receive them. I am calling the company everyday and get a different Supervisor on the line. Norma "promised" to call me back. I keep getting excuses like, Oh, we tried to return the money but it came back with an error. Then the second attempt the Supervisor told me it was in the queue. We want my money back. I plan to write to the Better Business Bureau and anybody else I can think of. I can't believe the nerve of this company.

Art & shelly
Chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2007 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro/nationwide/Body-Fit-Pro-Body-Fit-Pro-Took-almost-10000-out-of-my-account-and-wont-return-it-bodyf-253286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro