Complaint Review: Body Fit Pro

• Reported By:South Yarmouth Massachusetts
Body Fit Pro
www.bodyfitprohoodia.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Body Fit Pro ripoff internet

I do not usually buy from on line advertising, but I did. I order a free bottle of Hoodia and Green Tea from Body fit Pro for $4.97. I received my free body within a week. Then 15 days later a saw a charge for $99.61 from Body fit Pro from my debt card. I went back to the web site to see if there was a disclaimer or to tell me that there will be another charge because when I ordered the product, because when I ordered the free product, there was not any disclaimer or tell me I only had 14 days to cancel or I will be charged.

I called the 800 number after 22 day of them taking $99.61 out of my account, to no avail. No one answered the phone. Then I went on line and saw that someone else was ripped off. I have contacted my bank to hopefully get this resolved.

South Yarmouth, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2007 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Fit-Pro/nationwide/Body-Fit-Pro-ripoff-internet-254286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Fit Pro