Complaint Review: Body Language Custom Ink

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Anny5115 — Orlando Florida
Body Language Custom Ink
13781 East Colonial Drive Orlando, Florida United States of America

Body Language Custom Ink Body Language Custom Tattoo Took my money, didnt finish! Orlando, Florida

What a horrible experience Ive had at this place. I came in from Kissimmee recommended by a friend who knew one of the artists. The guy was friendly and excited about the free hand cover up tattoo he drew up on my back, he agreed to a price and got to work. I was told to come back in a week to finish, when I called he gave me an appt, when I came in he kept me waiting for 2hrs because he overbooked himselfcool I waited.

He got interrupted like every 10 minutes by random people or hed stop for cigarette breaksagain I waited. After all that he told me to come back in two weeksI called he said he had no appointments available...then he said well I do but Im going to have to charge you more money. WTH??! He couldve told me that from the jump if that was the case. I just offered to pay for another hour as long as I can get an appt which I can actually make since I drive from KissimmeeAGAIN NO GO..or like he said "not his problem".

So in the end, Im a month in my tattoo is incomplete, my cover up is NOT covered up, Im being treated like crap, and Im a couple of hundreds dollars out. I dont even want to go back to finish on fear of being treated rudely and having it finished poorly. Def will be searching for some one professional who knows how to treat their customers to finish this. LESSON LEARNED!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Language-Custom-Ink/Orlando-Florida-32826/Body-Language-Custom-Ink-Body-Language-Custom-Tattoo-Took-my-money-didnt-finish-Orlando-1042139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Language Custom Ink