Complaint Review: Body Lean 2 - JC Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, May 04, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 07, 2010

• Reported By: J Brin — Hendersonville Tennessee United States of America
Body Lean 2 - JC Marketing
PO Box 910669,St. George, Utah 84791-0669 St. George, Utah United States of America

Body Lean 2 - JC Marketing Body Lean Slim UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO DEBIT CARD FOR PRODUCTS NOT ORDERED NOR RECEIVED St. George, Utah

*Consumer Comment: body lean

*General Comment: body lean

Body Lean 2/Slim/JC Marketing/CS Center or whatever they are going by today is a scam and a rip-off.  They get you to try a product and just pay for shipping, then they used my account information and made unauthorized charges for products I did not order, nor receive.  It took 2 days to reach a person by phone and the rep argued with me, blatantly lied, refused to let me speak with a supervisor, if one even exists and refused to refund the money they charged my account.

They claim I had 10 days to cancel the second order, which I never even heard about from the first person I spoke to nor did she mention any automatic shipments or billing.  I specifically said only ordering first trial bottle and only paying for shipping on that, no other charges and of course, she confirmed, then did just the opposite and charged my account $159.90.  Still haven't seen any shipment in the mail though, not that I want it. My bank wants a fax from them stating is was a mistake before they will charge the company back, but the company has refused!  They say when I receive shipment, send back and they will refund, yet its almost 2 weeks now, no shipment but they have charged my bank account twice!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2010 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Lean-2-JC-Marketing/St-George-Utah-84791/Body-Lean-2-JC-Marketing-Body-Lean-Slim-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-TO-DEBIT-CARD-FOR-PRODUCTS-600029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Lean 2 - JC Marketing

body lean

AUTHOR: monica - (United States of America)

i also had an experience with Body Lean2/Slim but it was very different

i received a call from a sales rep and i found her to be very nice and had a lot of info about the product even gave me instructions on how to take it she also informed me that it is a "trail" so it comes with a "trail period"

so if i did not like it i could call and cancel within 10 days from the day of the call and i would not be charged or if i did like it i would only need to call to receive a discount but that i would be put on auto ship

so my products did come late so i called customer service and they were very helpful as well they even gave me an extension on my trail to give me more time to try the products and make up my mind and they also gave me a discount on the monthly price

so i have been with that company since February and i have no intension on canceling.
Monica

#2 General Comment

body lean

AUTHOR: monica - (United States of America)

i also had an experience with Body Lean2/Slim but it was very different

the sales rep that contacted me was very helpful and knew  a lot about the product even gave me instructions on how to take it and also informed me that it is a "trail" so it comes with a "trail period"

and if i tried it and did not like it i could call in 10 days and cancel and my credit card would not be charged and if i did like it i did not have to call because i would be put on auto ship she took all my info and my products did come late

so i called and they even extended my trail to give me more time to try it and lowered the monthly price for me so i have been signed up since March and i have no intentions on canceling.

Moncia.