Complaint Review: Body Of Change Florida

• Submitted: Tue, February 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, February 18, 2003

• Reported By:Pembroke Pines Florida
Body Of Change Florida
1900 N. Flamingo Road Pembroke Pines, FL 33028 Pembroke Pines, Florida U.S.A.

Body Of Change Ripoff don't answer phone calls, questions or anything related to their contract dishonest ripoffs Pembroke Pines Florida

On January 18 2002, I signed up with Body Of Change in Pembroke Pines, FL. I got into financial problems and decided to cancel my affiliation within the 30 days rescission period. I tried to call them, left several messages, but no one ever called me back. I never received a copy of my contract and was constantly interrupted when I tried to read it.

Of course! It is a big mistake not to read a contract when there are all these businesses trying to steal your money. I finally went to their offices and requested a copy of my contract and they said they didnt have it and gave me a 1-800 number that did not work.

They didnt want me to get in touch with their corporate office. Once I finally obtained the phone number from the corporate office, (through L.A Fitness in Miami) I have left more than 5 messages without any luck.

Body of Change in Pembroke Pines have its phone number go into fax so its impossible to leave a message.
Now that I remember, the representative in Body of Change told me that I didnt need to sign a contract for a year, and that I could immediately cancel my membership! YEAH RIGHT!!!!

I am still hoping to be cancelled but I will let you know the outcome of this rip off!!! I will have to thanks though, the trainer Sonia for all her help. She is the only one in the whole business that did her work.

Alejandra
Pembroke Pines, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2003 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Of-Change-Florida/Pembroke-Pines-Florida-33028/Body-Of-Change-Ripoff-dont-answer-phone-calls-questions-or-anything-related-to-their-con-45827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Of Change Florida