Complaint Review: Body Of Change - LA Fitness

• Updated: Thu, May 27, 2010

• Reported By: Mark — Los Angeles California United States of America
Body Of Change - LA Fitness
10921 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, California United States of America

Body Of Change - LA Fitness L.A. Fitness Engages in Unethical ,Maybe illegal, Business Practices Los Angeles, California

I went to cancel my gym membership the other day at L.A. Fitness in Westwood, and the GM tells me I can't cancel it until I pay the balance.  Then I bitch at him for that being wrong and unethical business practices.  He then gives me a number I can call for a guy to cancel it.  I tell him I'll wait for the guy to show up, and after a few minutes of waiting he comes up to me and takes me to a room where I can cancel it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2010 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Of-Change-LA-Fitness/Los-Angeles-California-/Body-Of-Change-LA-Fitness-LA-Fitness-Engages-in-Unethical-Maybe-illegal-Business-P-608032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Of Change - LA Fitness