Complaint Review: Body Of Change - LA Fitness

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2007

• Reported By:Williamstown New Jersey
Body Of Change - LA Fitness
5901 Route 42 Turnersville, New Jersey U.S.A.

Body Of Change - LA Fitness Body of Change Only Wants Your Money ripoff Turnersville New Jersey

I unfortunately joined Body of Change at the end of last summer. The only way I get trainers to train me is thorugh constant battle with this group.

I always show up on time for my scheduled sessions. I have had trainers not show up for scheduled appointments, and other times my name being bounced out of a scheduled appointment (which I saw scheduled in the computer). Most scary is that twice I had trainers that operated out the Body of Change area in the gym, had BOC shirts and trained me, later to find out from the management when they didn't show, that these two "trainers" had not worked for BOC for many weeks. BOC had initially set me up with these guys.

Currently I think I am on my 7th or 8th trainer (I lost count). I take my training seriously and I know it is better to have the same trainer to work with each session. I have talked to the "manager" many times about these problems - but I there have been at least 4 different managers since I have been with them. The last fellow told me that all I was purchasing was "a service." I told him I was not getting this service. I think he is gone now.

This company is all about making money by signing people up. They do not take care of you once you have "signed on the dotted line." I will be cancelling my contract and I am seeing here that it is difficult. If anyone out there has any good advice as to the easiest way to do this, please write.

John
Williamstown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2007 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Of-Change-LA-Fitness/Turnersville-New-Jersey-08012/Body-Of-Change-LA-Fitness-Body-of-Change-Only-Wants-Your-Money-ripoff-Turnersville-New-J-261816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Of Change - LA Fitness