• Report: #191352

• Submitted: Sat, May 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, May 13, 2006

• Reported By:Douglaston New York
Body Of Change - LAFitness NY
bodyofchange.com/ Lake Success, New York U.S.A.

Body Of Change - LAFitness NY ripoff, slackers, dishonest Lake Success New York

Body Of Changes which is affiliated w/ LA Fitness, signed me up to have a trainer bi weekly for 1/2hr sessions for 6 months. So far I have had 3 trainers. The trainers are irresponsible, as they make appts. and are no call, no shows. This effects the continuity of my training. Because of the inconsistencies, I don't feel any increased conditioning of my body since I started. I am presently going into my 3rd week w/o training. The trainer doesn't return calls, doesn't show up for appts., and doesn't preschedule you w/ a specific time weekly.
I am on my 4th trainer.

Also. Corporate held my sessions one week because of a money problem, which was their fault.

If this isn't handled by 5/16, I will cancel my contract. I am sure that will take many conversations and time to break my contract.

I don't feel that this company is offering anything but trouble to those that utilize it.

Mindy
Douglaston, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2006 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Of-Change-LAFitness-NY/Lake-Success-New-York-11042/Body-Of-Change-LAFitness-NY-ripoff-slackers-dishonest-Lake-Success-New-York-191352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Of Change - LAFitness NY