Complaint Review: Body Of Change (aka ProResults Personal Trainers) And LA Fitness

• Submitted: Fri, August 14, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, August 14, 2009

• Reported By: dolores — los angeles California USA
Body Of Change (aka ProResults Personal Trainers) And LA Fitness
920 SOUTH FREMONT AVE alhambra, California United States of America

Body Of Change (aka ProResults Personal Trainers) And LA Fitness LA Fitness Overcharge on my account from personal training program. los angeles, California

I signed up for a trainer after being lured into a "free training session". I had bad
experiences with trainers before. The other times the trainer would show up late with no plan for a workout. Also, I would get a different trainer every time I would go.  Where is the "personal" part about that.  They did not measure me or set me up with a routine.

I told this to the person giving me the training session. I had no interest to work with a trainer at that time. I kept asking if it was free because I couldn't afford it. At the end of the session he sat me down and explained to me what my goals were and what it took to achieve those goals.

Long story short, I was suckered again into signing a contract for a year for $117 a month. I figured it was going to be different and it was about time I took steps to better myself.  I regret it now because I am being charged $305.00 on my account. It has been a week and I just checked my account and it is there. I called and asked for the person that talked to me before. They are not there and the manager is busy. I did not get a copy of the contract either.

Customers are always trusting of what they are being told and do not suspect the rip-off. And that is not right. I am going to not leave them alone until  I get my money back. I don't want to part of any gym anymore. They are sharks and I told him that I don't have money to pay more than I set out to.  I am very upset.

This is getting worse and worse. I wish I read the reports before I signed my life away.

Dolores

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2009 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Of-Change-aka-ProResults-Personal-Trainers-And-LA-Fitness/alhambra-California-91803/Body-Of-Change-aka-ProResults-Personal-Trainers-And-LA-Fitness-LA-Fitness-Overcharge-on-479841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Of Change (aka ProResults Personal Trainers) And LA Fitness