Complaint Review: Body Of Change

• Submitted: Wed, December 24, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 24, 2008

• Reported By:avondale Arizona
Body Of Change
Rancho Santa Fe Blvd Avondale, Arizona U.S.A.

Body Of Change Billed me for sessions not used Avondale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: What does the agreement you signed say about missed sessions?

I had not shown up for training sessions because I had been so busy. The charges were still being debited. I didn't mind because I could alway use my sessions at a later date. WRONG. My trainer, Andy A. who had been complaining of lack of business and no clients who needed to find another job, was billing me for sessions that I was not using so he could get paid.

I was actually billed for a training session on my wedding day!!!! The total comes close to 400.00 that he billed me for, that I didn't get. He was also giving me about 20min training sessions. My employer is the largest account they have, about 10k people strong and I will be letting my employer know about this scam as well.

Margaret
avondale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2008 04:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Of-Change/Avondale-Arizona/Body-Of-Change-Billed-me-for-sessions-not-used-Avondale-Arizona-404566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Of Change

What does the agreement you signed say about missed sessions?

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

It may clearly state that in the agreement you signed.

Before you go further with this complaint - I suggest you review any agreements you signed, If it states clearly that you pay for missed sessions - you are responsible to pay for them.