Complaint Review: Body Of Change

• Submitted: Tue, March 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 09, 2004

• Reported By:Cumming Georgia
Body Of Change
11720 Medlock Bridge Road Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.

Body Of Change - Exercise your right to run from Body Of Change. Thank you for lodging your complaints and saving me. Duluth Georgia

Thanks to all who have taken the time to lodge their complaint about Body Of Change. I almost made a bad mistake and signed up. Luclky for me I had a horrable manager that began my interview.

I scheduled my free 1 hour consult as a result of my new membership with LA FItness. Upon arrival the Manager who I worked with never introduced herself and had an attitude that was anything but customer focused.

I truly wanted to look into a personel trainer option but due to her bad attitiude I stopped our session at mid point. I asked her for her manager's name and phone number of which she only gave me a corporate headquarters phone number. (Red Flag)

I phoned the number and spoke to a individual named, Alma in charge of quality control. She clearly only runs interference for these types of calls. She also would not give me a email address or address or phone number of a corporate manager to my local experience.

Thus I thought a good idea to see if i could find a way to communicate on line, which is where I have found a plethera of disatisfied customers of Body Of Change. All have very similar complaints.

Thanks to all who took the time to log your complaints. I'm sure there are more. You truly saved me from a likly horrable experience.

I will report this to the Management at my local LA Fitness. I hope they care and work to eliminate this association with their locations.

Good luck in persuing your justice.

Martha
Cumming, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2004 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Of-Change/Duluth-Georgia-30097/Body-Of-Change-Exercise-your-right-to-run-from-Body-Of-Change-Thank-you-for-lodging-yo-83374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Of Change