Complaint Review: Body Of Change

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2007

• Reported By:Federal Way Washington
Body Of Change
Federal Way Federal Way, Washington U.S.A.

Body Of Change Unclean and unhealthy Federal Way Washington

Here's another issue at the facility in Federal Way, WA. LA Fitness have a very small area of mats for hundreds people (throughout the day) to stretch and do crunches. The mats are covered with excessive sweat and people go over there to lay on other people's sweat one after another. When I realized that the gym doesn't clean the mats, I'd stopped doing stretches before and after my very expensive personal training sessions.

This is sick and outrageous! Also, throughout the whole gym, there is no more than 4 bottles of cleaning spray bottles for everyone to use to wipe down the equipment after use. I clean before and after myself, but I don't see many other people doing it. But I can understand why. It is an inconvenience when there's only 4 bottles shared by so many people!

I don't dare to think about going into the pool or hot tub. I don't shower there, I wait until I get home. But I'm paying for all of this!!! I'm so angry!

Nikki
Federal Way, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2007 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Of-Change/Federal-Way-Washington-98023/Body-Of-Change-Unclean-and-unhealthy-Federal-Way-Washington-279114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Of Change