Complaint Review: Body Of Change/LA Fitness

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Body Of Change/LA Fitness
4836 E. CHANDLER BLVD Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Body Of Change/LA Fitness Dual billing of training account Phoenix Arizona

In October 2007, I had used up all of my training session in a package I purchased in December 2006. I talked to the Body of Change general manager at the club and we upgraded my package to include more training sessions. Because I still had two months left on my first package, I was told I would be billed for both packages for the next two months. No problem. I used the sessions so I expected to pay for them.

Unfortunately, I didn't pay enough attention to my credit card statements. Had I been more alert, I would have noticed that, come January, I was still being billed for both packages. I didn't notice this until May. Stupid me. I wrote to the company at the address provided on the contract (which clearly states that the second one is an upgrade of the first).

Along with the letter, I included copies of the contract and the credit card statements (minus pertinent account number). It's been a month -- I know the package was received because I sent it registered mail and received the confirmation slip -- and I still have heard not a peep from the company. All I want is a refund of all money collected on the first account since January.

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Of-ChangeLA-Fitness/Phoenix-Arizona-85044/Body-Of-ChangeLA-Fitness-Dual-billing-of-training-account-Phoenix-Arizona-348391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Of Change/LA Fitness