Complaint Review: Body Rx

• Updated: Wed, August 10, 2011

• Reported By: carla — Dillsburg Pennsylvania United States of America
Body Rx
1152 Mae St, PMB #226 Hummelstown, Pennsylvania United States of America

Body Rx Green Tea Fit Pd for trial offer/could not take med/charge me 78.41 and would not give refund Hummelstown, Pennsylvania

Through an e mail to receive a gift card I ordered the green tea fit diet supplement from Body Rx
I paid for the shipping as required. Upon receiving I found out it had ingredients that would be
detirmental to my blood pressure. These ingredients were conveniently not listed on the website
at time of ordering.
I willingly paid for shipping but now they are billing me an additional 78.41 on my account that I can
ill afford as I am on un employment wages. They will not accept return although the bottle has never
been open.
So not only did I not receive the gift card I am being charged more.
What a scam?
Wish I could get a the full refund on this along with at least an apology for causing all this
unwarranted grief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Rx/Hummelstown-Pennsylvania-17036/Body-Rx-Green-Tea-Fit-Pd-for-trial-offercould-not-take-medcharge-me-7841-and-would-not-763296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Rx