Complaint Review: Body Science LLC

• Submitted: Sat, February 05, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By: Acai Reduce Body Science LLc — Brisbane, Queensland. Australia Australia
Body Science LLC

Body Science LLC Acai Reduce, Cleanse Aware ACAI REDUCE and CLEANSE AWARE Trial packs. Unuthorised Credit Card Debits! Los Angeles, California Internet

*Author of original report: Success With Bank I Am Insured

I Purchased X2trial products (over the Internet)@ $7.95 each for ACAI REDUCE Herbal Capsulesand CLEANSE AWARE Herbal Capsuals. Unauthorised credit card transactions of X2 $100 and X1 $10 amounts were debited to my credit card. The total amount debited to my account was$227.83 in 5 transactions.The expected total cost as per invoices should have been X2 $7.95 All Contact details are false, emails unanswered, Bank is Investigating. Cancelled Credit Card!! Feel Very Stupid And Very Upset! Selfish Crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2011 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Science-LLC/internet/Body-Science-LLC-Acai-Reduce-Cleanse-Aware-ACAI-REDUCE-and-CLEANSE-AWARE-Trial-packs-Unu-691203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Science LLC

Success With Bank I Am Insured

AUTHOR: Acai Reduce Body Science LLc - (Australia)

Thank You to the editor for your advice on this matter through a second report to ripoffreport.com, since first reporting this to rip off my card has been accessed for a further $200. My bank has been very helpful and have told me these people have become well known but due to their ever changing company names and contact details they are having great difficulties catching them. My bank tells me I am covered by insurance as I have informed them early, so far I have received $100 plus all international charges credited to my account and the bank tells me to rest assured the other amounts will also be returned in time.