Complaint Review: Body Science LLC.

• Submitted: Fri, June 03, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 03, 2011

• Reported By: Roy — Chelmsford, Essex, Uk Other United Kingdom
Body Science LLC.
Los Angeles, CA Internet United States of America

Body Science LLC. Entered into free trial (cost of postage only) Acai Reduce & Cleanse Aware, but full price charged , recieved only one item Lo Angeles, Internet

At the begining of April 2011, I entered into a free trial of AcaiReduce and CleanseAware, the only charge being the postage. I recieved an E mailed invoice for the AcaiReduce product, showing a charge of just 2.95 GBP.
No mention of the CleanseAware, so I contacted their tracker E mail address, but did not get any constructive response. I did not bother to chase this item any further.
The AcaiReduce product did eventually arrive in the post.
It wasn't until I checked my Credit Card Statement on the 27th May that I realised that I had been charged the full price of 123.05 GBP, for the two items, even though one of those items was not invoiced or recieved by me.
At this point I came across your web site and the report submitted by Christa Weber of Emerald Beach, Australia. So I thought I would contact youselves and back-up her claims.
I have contacted my credit card company and hopefully they will be able reclaim the 120.10 GBP on my behalf and to stop any possible future withdrawalls from my acount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2011 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Science-LLC/internet/Body-Science-LLC-Entered-into-free-trial-cost-of-postage-only-Acai-Reduce-Cleanse-Aw-736581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Science LLC.