• Report: #742017

• Submitted: Fri, June 17, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 17, 2011

• Reported By: Sally — London United Kingdom
Body Science LLC

Body Science LLC I thought I was buying a trial of a dietary supplement for the postage. What a ripoff! Internet

I read the offer from a trusted source for a dietary supplement to assist with weight loss. I'm not overweight but work with people who are and it looked interesting. I wanted to see if the claims made really stacked up. The deal was to pay for the postage only, with a 2 month trial. I was shocked to see a huge debit on my account and called the helpline. I did eventually get through to someone who eventually told me she is just an agent and the company is based in Nicosia, Cyprus. She gave me the address and I have written to them asking for my money back. Am not hopeful.

Sally

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2011 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Science-LLC/internet/Body-Science-LLC-I-thought-I-was-buying-a-trial-of-a-dietary-supplement-for-the-postage-742017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Science LLC