Complaint Review: Body Shape - Hydroderm

• Submitted: Thu, November 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 20, 2008

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Body Shape - Hydroderm
8500 Higuera Street Culver City, California U.S.A.

Body Shape - Hydroderm FRAUD! BE AWARE! They did not delivery the product and the keep taking money from my debit card! Culver City California

I believed that the "free trial" that I saw on their website http//bodyshape.hydroderm.com was true and I paid $1.99 for delivery and handling. Couple days later they charged me $49, I did bot returned the product because I was getting some result with it. Then, in less that a month charging those $49, I received a email "Thanks for your purchase" saying an amount of $50.99 would be charged again! I called their toll-free customer service number and I also emailed them to cancel my order. A guy called Jake extension # 8035 told me my order was canceled and It'll never be billed that amount on my account, I asked him a cancellation number but he said the computers were OUT. I did not received any more products and those $50.99 was debited from my account today. So I tried to call Jake to have my refund and ALL the extensions and computer were OUT, and they had a voice message saying try again in 10-12 business days. So I called the company that charged me and they gave me the cancellation number and I'll be waiting a refund on my bank account. It has being impossible to have a safe online purchase nowadays!

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Shape-Hydroderm/Culver-City-California-90232/Body-Shape-Hydroderm-FRAUD-BE-AWARE-They-did-not-delivery-the-product-and-the-keep-tak-393468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Shape - Hydroderm