Complaint Review: Body Shape

• Submitted: Sat, May 22, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, May 22, 2004

• Reported By:Richmond Hill Georgia
Body Shape
www.increaseYourHealth.com Culver City, California U.S.A.

Body Shape ripoff Culver City California

I was at the web site of this place. They were convicing enough for me to put my address, bank info etc. But I kept reading and found that you could not get the sampple for $4.95 unless you signed up for their auto-ship program.

When I saw that I immediately went and erased all my information.

Shortly after. I left the wed site, I checked my e-mail. and
this company had sent me a confirmation confirming my ORDER?

I called (this was the 10th of May) immediately and ask thwm about it, and the person on the phone took care of it and said, the order was canceled, and I said great because I never placed it?

Two days later, my bank account was charged!

I called the company back, the customer service rep was very rude and told me that I had placed the order, and to return it when I received it! I called my bank.

Cynthia
Richmond Hill, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2004 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Shape/Culver-City-California-90230/Body-Shape-ripoff-Culver-City-California-92505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body Shape