Complaint Review: Body & Soul Fitness

• Reported By: Civ — Toronto Alabama
Body & Soul Fitness
1875 Leslie Street, Unit 15 Toronto, Ontario Canada

Body & Soul Fitness, Darren Katz COMPLETE RIPOFF! Toronto Ontario

I initially signed up for the Eglington location and I loved everything about that club. Then I changed jobs and their Leslie location ended up being closer to my work so I decided to move my membership. The first time I met the owner of the club, he came across as an arrogant and self centered person who would lie and cheat you out of your money. I decided to ignore my gut feeling and continue working out there despite the disgusting facility, rude staff and the manager with his rude comments. I tried making an appointment with the manager to cancel my membership 5 times and every single time something came up and he had to cancel. When I finally sat down with him, he was spinning it around to make me look like I wasn't doing what the trainers were telling me and that if I can't follow direction, he doesn't know how I get by in life.... I was utterly disgusted by this treatment and to this day, I tell all of my co-workers and friends to never join this gym. At least the Leslie location.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Body-Soul-Fitness/Toronto-Ontario-M3B-2M5/Body-Soul-Fitness-Darren-Katz-COMPLETE-RIPOFF-Toronto-Ontario-1167811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Body & Soul Fitness