Complaint Review: BodyByDesignHealth&FitnessTrainersDetroit

• Submitted: Sat, May 04, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Detroit Michigan
Macomb, Mt Clemens, Michigan USA

BodyByDesignHealth&FitnessTrainersDetroit Money taken from my account without my permission! Macomb, Mt Clemens Michigan

I was very naive when I hired Keegan Malloch as a personal trainer. I should have researched his name before signing a contract or giving him my card number. The few times I trained with him he was late. He did not even show up for one scheduled session!

After this unprofessional behavior I was alerted to some suspicious transactions on my credit card. A large amount of money in various amounts was attempted to be taken off my card...all in the matter of 30 minutes or so. I was told there was an error in the system but I called the company who handles their transactions and there was never an issue. Also, I NEVER gave permission for any of this money to be taken off of my card. I made a payment over the phone ONCE but did not give permission for him to keep my card info and take money off without first informing me! I did a search with his name and discovered that he and his wife both have a record! Reading other people's reviews about how they got scammed made me really regret ever training with him. Do the research and you will see for yourself!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BodyByDesignHealthFitnessTrainersDetroit/Macomb-Mt-Clemens-Michigan/BodyByDesignHealthFitnessTrainersDetroit-Money-taken-from-my-account-without-my-permiss-1048500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BodyByDesignHealth&FitnessTrainersDetroit