Complaint Review: BodyRx

• Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By: Damian.Mesa — West Hollywood California United States of America
BodyRx
1137 Dolphin Terrace Newport Beach, California United States of America

BodyRx Dr. Scott Connelly con-man Scott 'Con'nelly, BodyRx made me fat, BodyRx reviews, Dr. Scott Connelly. Scam Artist, A. Scott Connelly Newport Beach, California

Damien Mesa(LA Hairdresser)

I was introduced to BodyRx from my partner, Gabe. He was romantically involved with Scott Connelly in the late nineties and spoke highly of the Doctors intellect. In an endeavor to realize my own body transformation, I bought this book and tried to follow it as closely as possible. After about 30 days I had to quit the diet. I was bloated all the time, had tremendous gas, developed kidney stones and had really low energy. I thought it was just a bad fit for me, but when I asked around about Dr. Connelly I found out that the diet nearly killed him. I would never recommend this book or diet to anyone (except perhaps to the Yes on Prop 8 crowd :-).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BodyRx/Newport-Beach-California-92651/BodyRx-Dr-Scott-Connelly-con-man-Scott-Connelly-BodyRx-made-me-fat-BodyRx-reviews-D-677095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BodyRx