Complaint Review: BodyScience, LLC Los Angeles

• Submitted: Sun, January 30, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, January 30, 2011

• Reported By: Penny — Yeronga, Queensland Internet Australia
BodyScience, LLC Los Angeles

BodyScience, LLC Los Angeles Trytadalafil Bought AcaiReduce and CleanseAware over internet for the cost of postage $7.95 each, was then charged $103 extra for each product. Received 2 x $200 vouchers for Lifestyle Stop awaiting goods so far Internet

Bought AcaiReduce and CleanseAware from internet ad that said trial for the cost of postage $7.95 each. Ended up with additional charges of credit card of $103 each. Received 2 x $200 vouchers for Lifestyle Stop (internet shop) which I have used for 3 items which have not arrived in the mail yet (we have had disruptions to postage due to Brisbane floods). Have only charged for postage on these items so far. I am very frustated as I used my sister's credit card - I am on a disability pension and repay her as soon as I use the card. We are both very angry and cannot get any reply for the companies involved. Things are tough enough with the floods in our suburb (my sister's house was flooded and our local shops will not be open for at least 4 months). I cannot afford to spend this type of money on health supplements and wouldn't have even considered it if I hadn't found such a good deal. Will be more careful in future.

Penny, Yeronga (Brisbane), Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2011 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BodyScience-LLC-Los-Angeles/internet/BodyScience-LLC-Los-Angeles-Trytadalafil-Bought-AcaiReduce-and-CleanseAware-over-internet-688797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BodyScience, LLC Los Angeles