rank

• Submitted: Tue, June 07, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 07, 2011

• Reported By: Bubbles53 — Kingston Ontario Canada
BodyScienceLLC

BodyScienceLLC Ripped me off!! I purchacesd AcaiReduce and CleanseAware for $7.97 each and was charged &199.99 each. No response from telephone numbers. , Internet

On May 11th 2011 I purchased AcaiReduce and CleanseAware from an internet site belonging to BodyScience LLC for the advertised price of $7.97 each as a special offer. To my shock and horror the charges of $199.99 each appeared on my June Visa Credit card statement.

To date after numerous calls to the 1-866-414-9333 number, there is no contact.  The phone always gives a busy signal.  I would like to point out I used a Jamaican credit card where the rate of exchange is Jamaican$89 to Canadian $1 so I have been billed Ja$34,000 for 120 tablets.  Shame!! shame!! shame!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BodyScienceLLC/internet/BodyScienceLLC-Ripped-me-off-I-purchacesd-AcaiReduce-and-CleanseAware-for-797-each-a-737816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BodyScienceLLC