Complaint Review: Bodyfitpro

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2007

• Reported By:chattanooga Tennessee
Bodyfitpro
bodyfitprohoodia.com Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Bodyfitpro it doesnt work and you cannot get in touch with them to cancel the order Salt Lake City Utah

After recieving my first order and not satisfied with what they sent me, which was 1 bottle of hoodia that cost me almost $100.00 I knew then that I was taken, tried to pull up their web site to cancel and had no success. This is a total rip off and I know that I am not the only person they have taken advantage of. I would like to see them taken down. I will be more aware of ads that appear on the the pop up blockers on my computer.

Gulliable
chattanooga, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2007 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bodyfitpro/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Bodyfitpro-it-doesnt-work-and-you-cannot-get-in-touch-with-them-to-cancel-the-order-Salt-L-291893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bodyfitpro