casual

• Updated: Wed, September 01, 2010

• Reported By: Justice — Illinois United States of America
Bodytypewellness
400 Cleveland Street, Suite 800 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Bodytypewellness A Swiss Sciences Company Channel 5 Health News from MSN News linked to a false scam add on a free trial of acai berry. They charged my credit card for $169.95 unauthorized and refuse to refund my money. Clearwater, Florida

I signed up to receive Acai Berry free trial for .99 cent shipping charges only through a link in MSN Health News, that linked to Channel 5 health news, or so I thought. I was charged immediately $169.95 on my credit card without my knowledge or consent. It has been over 2 months and I still don't have my money refunded. I returned the product immediatly upon receipt. I have a POD from UPS they received the product.

I was told by Body Wellness customer service rep the check is in the mail. Every time I call them almost every week, I am lied to that the refund is in the mail, and they refuse to allow me to speak with a manager. I filed a formal complaint with the FTC & BBB so far. I have also contacted channel 5 news in Chicago (health news) since it was linked to their website. They ignored me and have not fixed the problem, not a good sign. Perhaps the Chicago Tribune would be interested in http://www.channel5healthnews.net and channel 5 news ignoring their readers notificattions that their website is scamming the public by allowing this to be linked to their site for so long. Shame on them too. What other recourse can I do to bring these people down and stop scamming consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2010 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bodytypewellness/Clearwater-Florida-33755/Bodytypewellness-A-Swiss-Sciences-Company-Channel-5-Health-News-from-MSN-News-linked-to-a-636708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bodytypewellness