Complaint Review: Bodytypewellness

• Submitted: Mon, November 15, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 15, 2010

• Reported By: Grama T — Orange California United States of America
400 Clevland St., Ste. 800 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Bodytypewellness Nutritional Fullfillment, Fradulent charges, disconnected phone numbers, promises and no resolution, 5 months of run-around and product returned..wo WHERE IS MY $340.00+ Clearwater, Florida

I ordered two trial individual sets of product on June 25, 2010. Terms were shipping charges only, 14 days to respond to ColoThin if I decided not to continue with product, 7 days to respond to Ultimate Acai with no further charges. Charges $3.95 from Bodytypewellness on the 28th, $4.79 from Curecol also on 6-28-2010.

I called to cancel any future charges on July 1st and planned on reinitiating the monthly shipments if my sister and I were having good results with the products. Bodytypewelllness charged $169.95 on 6-27-2010, and another $169.95 on 6-28-2010. They had not honored their 7 or 14 day window to cancel

I was so upset to see this on a routine receipt when making a deposit I phoned and after several attempts (as some phone numbers had been blocked and they did not ring or where simply disconnected, spoke to Sam Bridges who was apologetic said he would start the refund process, that I would see $84.97 very soon, and the rest would follow. That $84.97 was credited on 7/5/2010.To protect myself from further fradulent charges I cancelled my debit/credit card and got a new card from Chase.

I called and spoke to Marshall on July 5th and was given a RA# 12475228601. He told me I only needed the one number for both orders, and they should be sent together. I was ill and didn't have an opportunity to get to the post office until 7-22, both boxes were taped  together and I received confirmation of delivery on 7/30. Attempted delivery on 7/24, nottice left at 11:59 am. Successfully delivered and signed for on 7/30, 9:58am.

I spoke to Sam Bridges again on 8-25-2010 and was told two checks were being processed for $84.97, and $169.95 and they would arrive within approximately 10 days. 10-29-2010, phoned at 10:36 am. I spoke to someone named Chance who reiterated the information of 8-25...two checks are being processed $84.97 and $169.95. To which I said "that promise was made on 8-25 " he put me on hold 10:40am, hold again 10:47, again 10:51, trying to get a supervisor 11:04, 11:18 new Supervisor who had me repeat the entire story, put on hold 11:25, Alfred Dumas then told me I would need to talk to the finance department. I told him I needed a toll free number, put on hold again and then THE CALL DISCONNECTED.

At 11:31 they called to tell me the finance department would be calling me.

And that is the last I have heard. I desperately need these monies returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2010 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bodytypewellness/Clearwater-Florida-33755/Bodytypewellness-Nutritional-Fullfillment-Fradulent-charges-disconnected-phone-numbers-662227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bodytypewellness