Complaint Review: Boehm-Ritter, NEXIDERM

• Submitted: Wed, February 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 02, 2005

• Reported By:Hays Kansas
Boehm-Ritter, NEXIDERM
871 Latour Court Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm-Ritter, NEXIDERM big time rip off Napa California

I followed this persons advice on a forum to get a "free" designer handbag by signing up for this nexiderm, and there was a cancel my membership on the website. That sure wasn't there when I signed up for it. I've tried calling there, there isn't a single human being. If they aren't trying to get $89.95/month out of you, then they are charging you for the phone calls, where you spend 20 minutes on hold hoping you may hear a monkey.

I sat on hold twice for 20 minutes. I decided to send my product back post marked on the last day possible for the end of my trial date, and I was still charged the next month's fee of $89.95.

Don't fill out "free" ipods or handbags anything
Don't trust these people...I'm still trying to figure out what to do.

I wanted a designer handbag the wrong way. And I am paying for the consequences. Thank you Boehm-Ritter and Nexiderm for basically ruining my life.

Hays, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2005 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter-NEXIDERM/Napa-California-94558/Boehm-Ritter-NEXIDERM-big-time-rip-off-Napa-California-129928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-Ritter, NEXIDERM