Complaint Review: Boehm-Ritter - NEXIDERM

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 25, 2005

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Boehm-Ritter - NEXIDERM
871 Latour Ct. Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm-Ritter - NEXIDERM ripoff I never received my free trial and was still charged for the product. Napa California

Boehm-Ritter, Nexiderm is a complete rip-off.
I never received my free trial and was still charged for the product. They will not refund me nor restart my trial period.

How can a company lawfully or even consciously charge someone for a product they never received? What a joke they are, this company should not exist.

Jennifer
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2005 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter-NEXIDERM/Napa-California-94558/Boehm-Ritter-NEXIDERM-ripoff-I-never-received-my-free-trial-and-was-still-charged-for-th-132826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-Ritter - NEXIDERM