• Report: #119461

• Submitted: Tue, November 23, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 23, 2004

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
Boehm Ritter - Nexiderm SP
3212 Jefferson St #424 Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm-Ritter Inc., Nexiderm-SP rip-off! Napa California

On October 8, 2004, I ordered a sample of Nexiderm-SP from Boehm-Ritter, Inc. I received the sample 10/14/2004. Enclosed was the order receipt stating that my free trial period expired 10/18/2004. I attempted several times to contact them 10/15, 10/18, and 10/19, 2004. Their voice recording does not allow one to leave a message.

I finally reached someone at that number 10/20/2004. I explained the situation to the salesperson, and was given a Cancellation Code. He said that the order may have been already shipped, and I told him I would return it - unopened- if I received the package.

I received my credit card November billing yesterday, and it showed a charge of $49.95 from Boehm-Ritter made on 10/18/2004. I called the credit card company today and they were not surprised - was told they would credit my account the $49.95, and would contact Boehm-Ritter. By the way, I never did receive the second jar of cream.

Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2004 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm-SP/Napa-California-94556/Boehm-Ritter-Inc-Nexiderm-SP-rip-off-Napa-California-119461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm Ritter - Nexiderm SP