Complaint Review: Boehm Ritter, Nexiderm SP

• Submitted: Tue, December 07, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 07, 2004

• Reported By:Pasadena California
Boehm Ritter, Nexiderm SP
3212 Jefferson St #424 Napa, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-758-7444
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

Boehm Ritter, Nexiderm SP ripoff Napa California

I ordered a sample of Nexiderm-SP from Boehm-Ritter, Inc. on 11/12/2004. There was a free trial period that expired in 10 days from the sample delivery. I attempted many times to contact them on 11/17/2004 through 12/6/2004. Their voice recording does not allow one to leave a message, and many times I would wait for up to an hour for a customer service representative, and then I would be connected to a recording that said, "That extension does not answer, please try again," and then it would hang up on me. Sometimes it would just tell me to call back during "non-peak" hours and then hang up on me. It is an archaic phone system that makes it difficult to actually reach them.

I finally reached a real person on 12/7/2004 after a 2 hour wait. I had to purchase the next month's shipment due to expiration of the trial period, and the fact that I could not reach them. I explained the situation to the salesperson, and was given a Cancellation Code, but they were very rude about not answering any questions about why I couldn't reach them, and wouldn't let me talk to a supervisor.

Do not order the "free" samples from them, or you will be forced to buy the next months membership because they make it nearly impossible to contact them in time to cancel it.

JD
Pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2004 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm-SP/Napa-California-94556/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm-SP-ripoff-Napa-California-121699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm Ritter, Nexiderm SP