Complaint Review: Boehm-Ritter, Nexiderm SP

• Updated: Tue, January 11, 2005

• Reported By:Anchorage Alaska
Boehm-Ritter, Nexiderm SP
Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm-Ritter, Nexiderm SP "contact number to cancel Optimize program" is bogus. I don't know how to get rid of this "optimize program" Napa California

The phone number to this "customer service" is never answered by anyone but a voice mail loop that never goes anywhere on most business days. One Tuesday morning, I was on hold for 30 minutes and then was hung up on. I tried calling the given number on my cell and home simultaneously with another long wait time of 30 minutes.
I also tried email cancellation and received one saying it was canceled with NO cancellation number and continued receiving shipments.
After the phone call waiting for another 30 minutes, I reached Amy (ext. 101 from answer prompt). I was told her supervisor's name was John Spencer and they had 30 phone operators, in spite of my wait time.
I would encourage anyone else that tries to cancel to call the toll free number, dial 101 instead of #3, and get Amy to have her or John Spencer take care of your issues.
After trying on several different days, I called first thing in the morning (before lunch) before I was successful in reaching an actual person after an hour.
I am writing the information I got to help other people with their cancellations. This company is very difficult to reach and deal with.
The sad part is the product is really decent at minimizing small wrinkles if you out it on heavy in spot areas. If they could improve their customer service and practices, it would be a worthy product.
Thanks! Good Luck!

Anchorage, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2005 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm-SP/Napa-California-94558/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm-SP-contact-number-to-cancel-Optimize-program-is-bogus-I-dont-k-1028957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-Ritter, Nexiderm SP