• Report: #120622

• Submitted: Wed, December 01, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 01, 2004

• Reported By:Hendersonville North Carolina
Boehm-Ritter - Nexiderm SP
3212 Jefferson St #424 Napa, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-758-7444
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

Boehm-Ritter - Nexiderm SP rip-off! Napa California

I ordered a free trial of the Nexiderm SP. I returned what was left after my free trial and it was postmarked on the tenth day. I had spoken to a customer service rep and they assured me that when the product was recieved that I would be refunded.

HOWEVER, that was a week ago. They recieved the product 5 days ago and so far no refund. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. When I tried to call them today I recieved a line diconnect notice or was cut off if by chance I got through. I wish that I had found this web site sooner it would have saved me 100 dollars.

Rene
Hendersonville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2004 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm-SP/Napa-California-94558/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm-SP-rip-off-Napa-California-120622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-Ritter - Nexiderm SP