Complaint Review: Boehm Ritter - Nexiderm-SP

• Submitted: Wed, November 09, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 09, 2005

• Reported By:San Leandro California
Boehm Ritter - Nexiderm-SP
871 Latour Ct. Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm Ritter - Nexiderm-SP ripoff Napa California

I signed up on the net for a 14 trial of Nexiderm-SP. Shipping cost $5.95. Tried to call the Boehm Ritter to cancel and the phones just rang and rang no answer.

About mo later I reached someone. They said I could not get a refund because it was over the 14 days. I explained that I tried to call to find out where I was to ship the trial back. I used the product about 3-4 times. The jar was completly full and did
not look like it had been used at all. They gave me a cancellation code - CX364CF6, but would not refund the charge they had placed on my crdit card of $96.92.

March 7,2005 I sent the product back cert. mail. Boehm Ritter signed on March 9th, 2005. They still will not refund or credit my card.

Today Nov.9th,2005 I tried calling them. The phone picks up but will not allow you to leave a message. This is truely a rip off company.

Jerri
San Leandro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2005 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm-SP/Napa-California-94558/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm-SP-ripoff-Napa-California-163973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm Ritter - Nexiderm-SP