Complaint Review: Boehm-Ritter Nexiderm

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 25, 2005

• Reported By:POST FALLS Idaho
Boehm-Ritter Nexiderm
3212 JEFFERSON #424 NAPA, California U.S.A.

Boehm-Ritter, Nexiderm ripoff NAPA California

Boehm-Ritter IncBoehm-Ritter Nexiderm 3212 JEFFERSON #424NAPA California 94558, 888-758-4444: They

sent me a $5.00 cent bottle of wrinkle cream. Before 30 days was up I returned it and asked for a confirmation. I used UPS and supplied the tracking number. They charged my account 89.00 anyway.

I dispise this type of service. They don't answer the phone. They supply the nicest music but no matter what line you choose to wait on, you do wait!

My business is not important to Boehm-Ritter! Otherwise they would answer the phone. It's a repugnant and rude ruse! I hope they lose business because of it.

I am afraid they will charge my account again and I am probably going to close the only card I have because of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm/NAPA-California-94558/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm-ripoff-NAPA-California-128883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-Ritter Nexiderm