Complaint Review: Boehm Ritter, Nexiderm

• Submitted: Thu, March 03, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 03, 2005

• Reported By:Rochester New York
Boehm Ritter, Nexiderm
871 Latour Court Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm Ritter Nexiderm Major ripoff Deceptive advertising Fine Fine Print Rude Customer Service Napa California

My son was enticed by an online promotion offering a "free ipod" after picking one of several offers and getting 5 people complete their own registration. One of the offers was linked to Nexiderm - SP, made by Boehm-Ritter company.

The offer stated I would receive a free trial of Nexiderm with only $5.95 S&H charged to my credit card. The package arrived but in the meantime, it was decided we didn't want it. I assumed (first mistake) I could just return the package. It was with the words clearly marked: "returned to sender-did not order/want" and was never opened. Major mistake.

I then discovered a $89.95 charge to my credit card. I called to confirm they received the package and thought it would be a simple matter of getting the money refunded as I had no product - they did. Not ony were they the rudest people, I demanded a supervisor who eventually hung up on my husband. They said that had I opened the box, there were strict guidelines for returning the product and receiving a refund.

They had no proof that I returned it within the 10 days. It was unopened/unused anway. I don't know how amyone can receive a product, try it and then return it within 10 days anyway. I told them I don't know how they can sleep at night being theives to unsuspecting individuals.

On the webpage that you input your credit card information, there is a very fine print about refunds/returns. Nothing of the magnitude in which they state. To top it all off, my son never got the "credit" for trying to get the free ipod.

Don't EVER sign up for Nexiderm! I'm trying to get my money back now, I filed a complaint with the NY Attorney Generals office and I am disputing through my credit card.

I found this website surfing for Boehm Ritter information and was shocked to see all the other people that have had the same problem. It's not much, but it's comforting to know that it's not just you.

Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2005 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm/Napa-California-94558/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm-Major-ripoff-Deceptive-advertising-Fine-Fine-Print-Rude-Customer-Ser-133647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm Ritter, Nexiderm