• Report: #122010

• Submitted: Thu, December 09, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 09, 2004

• Reported By:Pennsburg Pennsylvania
Boehm-Ritter - Nexiderm
3212 Jefferson St. #424 Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm-Ritter, Nexiderm SP Rip-off; free trial cancelled and unauthorized charges still made to credit card. Napa California

I was enticed by EMarket Research Group to fill out 6 "offers" on the internet, and was promised a free Sony VAIO laptop. One of the offers was linked to Nexiderm - SP, made by Boehm-Ritter company.

The offer stated I would receive a free trial of Nexiderm with only $9.95 S&H charged to my credit card. After 10 day trial period, I could call and cancel the program, and I would receive no further charges.

I called to cancel within the 10 days, after several attempts to get through to the customer service, since they normally just hang up on you. I documented the time and date of the cancellation, but received a credit card bill with $74.95 charge on it.

I called the company today and they told me I had to return the unused portion of the cream to not be charged. The instructions are very deceptive, the customer service people rude and unhelpful, and it's a big rip-off!!!

Don't EVER sign up for Nexiderm! I'm trying to get my money back now, I filed a complaint with the FTC, and I am disputing through my credit card.

Kirstin
Pennsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2004 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm/Napa-California-94558/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm-SP-Rip-off-free-trial-cancelled-and-unauthorized-charges-still-mad-122010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-Ritter - Nexiderm