• Report: #120507

• Submitted: Tue, November 30, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 30, 2004

• Reported By:Tecopa California
Boehm Ritter Nexiderm
3212 Jefferson St Suite 424 Napa, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-758-7444
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

Boehm Ritter Nexiderm returned product refused and charged $49.95 for returning product refused Napa California

I ordered their 10 day "free trial". Meantime, I foundout how other consumers were ripped off, I chose to return the product to sender as refused. On October 28, they charged my credit card for $49.95, after I had returned the product and I have spent the past month trying to contact them to get a refund. I finally got in touch with them the morning of November 30, and was able to speak with someone in regards to getting a refund. I was told that she would call me right back after she had found my account.

This afternoon I was called by a man, he asked if I had returned the product within the ten days and I told him I had. He stated that they had no record of my return. I informed him that it was returned refused, and he told me that is why I have not received a refund. They apparently have a policy that if you refuse their product they charge you anyway. I informed him that he has not heard the last of me or my refund.

Teresa
Tecopa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2004 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm/Napa-California-94558/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm-returned-product-refused-and-charged-4995-for-returning-product-re-120507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm Ritter Nexiderm