Complaint Review: Boehm-Ritter Nexiderm

• Submitted: Wed, March 23, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 23, 2005

• Reported By:Waco Texas
Boehm-Ritter Nexiderm
1001 2nd St Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm-Ritter Nexiderm ripoff, fraudulent billing, dishonest advertising Napa California

I ordered a "free sample" of face cream for just paying shipping of $5.95, they sent a bottle some while later. I used it and found it was nothing special. There was nothing on the advertisement that I answered (I did not go to their website) saying this was a club or I would receive additional shipments or the high price if I wanted more.

I had a charge on my credit card of $5.95 and $49.95. I called and disputed the $49.95 and the it was removed. My credit card company did not have a contact phone number or me to call them and neither did I. I could not even remember their name. 2 months later I got a package from them which I refuse.

I never got another package but I got a $55.90 charge on my credit card. I disputed it and they took it off. Now I see it was put back on, the credit card company said they sent me a letter to send them something showing I sent the package back, but I never saw this letter!

Now they say they can't take the charge off due to time lapse from the letter they sent I never saw. They finally after I begged them changed my credit card number but said I must pay this $55.90 for which I received nothing.

I finally found a phone number (thanks to goggle) and called this company. They were very hateful and as much as said "Too bad you have to pay it anyway".

Connie
Waco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm/Napa-California-94559/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-dishonest-advertising-Napa-California-136175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-Ritter Nexiderm