Complaint Review: Boehm-Ritter, Nexiderm

• Submitted: Tue, November 16, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 16, 2004

• Reported By:Idaho Falls Idaho
Boehm-Ritter, Nexiderm
3212 Jefferson Street Suite #424 Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm-Ritter, Nexiderm ripoff, charged my credit card before trial period ended. Napa California

Received trial product for 10 day trial at $9.95 shipping fee. They charged my credit card on the 8th day of trial period for $74.95. I called them on the 9th day after I found out about the charge and they sent me a confirmation e-mail cancelling my program, but refuse to refund the $74.95 fee. They tell me a supervisor will call me and hang up on me. Haven't heard from anyone yet. Do not buy anything from Nexiderm - Boehm-Ritter. They are a scam, a farce, rude and bad business!

Kimmy
Idaho Falls, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2004 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm/Napa-California/Boehm-Ritter-Nexiderm-ripoff-charged-my-credit-card-before-trial-period-ended-Napa-Cali-118235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-Ritter, Nexiderm