Complaint Review: Boehm Ritter

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2005

• Reported By:Montgomery Alabama
Boehm Ritter
871 LATOUR COURT NAPA, California U.S.A.

BOEHM RITTER They lead you to believe that your first shipment is free except for $9.95 for shipment charges NAPA California

I must aggree with the other complaint I read about Boehm-Ritter. They misrepresent the "free" offer for their product, Nexiderm. Even though I had cancelled my membership, I was billed the full amount! When you try to call their customer service number you are kept on hold until you become VERY agitated! (Thirty minutes was the hold time!) The first customer service rep I got when I cancelled was very polite, but the last one I talked to when I wanted to know why I was billed even though I hadn't received any further shipments was rude and finally hung up on me. I guess I could understand that if I was being abusive, however, I wasn't. I don't think it is a very good way to do business and you can be sure I will NEVER recommend their products to anyone I know.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to express my feelings!

Montgomery, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter/NAPA-California-94558/BOEHM-RITTER-They-lead-you-to-believe-that-your-first-shipment-is-free-except-for-995-fo-126764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm Ritter