• Report: #120734

• Submitted: Wed, December 01, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 01, 2004

• Reported By:La Habra California
Boehm Ritter
3212 Jefferson Street Napa, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-7587444
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

Boehm Ritter ripoff single mom I canceled the order & emailed them too They stole $89.95 from my checking acct Napa California

I ordered a free sample of wrinkle cream. They sent an email confirming the order - I cancelled the order but was too late & rec'd the sample anyway. I sent them another email telling them not to send me anything else or sign me up for anything else two days ago & as I was looking at my bank account today found they had stolen $89.95 out of my checking acct today. Too late to go to the bank today. Now I have to take off work (SINGLE MOM) & try to get this thing straightened out. Is there some way to put people like this out of business?

Shannon
La Habra, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2004 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter/Napa-California-90631/Boehm-Ritter-ripoff-single-mom-I-canceled-the-order-emailed-them-too-They-stole-8995-f-120734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm Ritter