• Report: #119866

• Submitted: Fri, November 26, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 26, 2004

• Reported By:Peterborough Ontario
Boehm -Ritter
3212 Jefferson St, #424 Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm - Ritter ripoff Free 10 day trial billed in 4 days Sent second order unsolicited and charged my Amex Exchange made it cost $73 Canadian for an item not worth $5 Napa California

I received by E-mail a spam offering a free trial for 10 days of a product that purported to be as good as Botox without the side effects. Thinking to surprise my wife with a new product for her to try, I foolishly went to the web site provided and ordered it. Within 4 days of my receiving it the charge was on my Amex and I had no chance to send it back. Chalking one up to experience I warned all my friends by E-mail and had them pass it on. To my great horror, I just received another bottle unordered and unwanted by US postal service Priority Mail.

I contacted Amex immediately and they are investigating, but in the mean time I am stuck with paying another $73.00. I am told that Amex cannot stop a merchant from charging the account, and my refund must come from Boehm-Ritter. They will try but it is my responsibility in the end. If this recurs again I will have to cancel my Amex as I am on a fixed pension and cannot afford anything like these charges for about $5 worth of cream. My association with Amex has been good all over the world while I was in the mining business, but I may have to end it, all over a rip-off scammer like Boehm Ritter.

Jake
Peterborough, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2004 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter/Napa-California-94558/Boehm-Ritter-ripoff-Free-10-day-trial-billed-in-4-days-Sent-second-order-unsolicited-and-119866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm -Ritter