Complaint Review: Boehm-Ritter

• Submitted: Fri, February 18, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 18, 2005

• Reported By:Dracut Massachusetts
Boehm-Ritter
871 Latour Court Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm-Ritter ripoff took money from my checking account but delivered no product and did not respond to any inquiries Napa California

I ordered the product Nexiderm-SP from the company Boehm-Ritter.Inc on line. I spoke with them over the telephone to clarify some minor issues. I haven't been able to reach them since. On 1/18/2005 transaction #*************** the Boehm-Ritter company withdrew $49.95 from my checking account, but never sent me the product. I have attempted to caontacted them several times via email and telephone without success. I will be relentless.

William
Dracut, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2005 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter/Napa-California-94558/Boehm-Ritter-ripoff-took-money-from-my-checking-account-but-delivered-no-product-and-did-n-131874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-Ritter