Complaint Review: Boehm Ritter

• Submitted: Mon, March 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2005

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Boehm Ritter
871 Latour Court Napa, California U.S.A.

Boehm Ritter Ripoff! SCAM! LIARS! Extremely Dishonest and Misleading Napa California

Boehm-Ritter offered a $9.95 trial for their product for 10-days. The instructions were 'cancel in 10-days and no further charges would be incured'. When I tried to cancel by phone, I got no one. I was not even given the opportunity to leave a message. I tried this for several days until I just deceided to send an email.

Although my email was sent prior to the end of the trial period, I debit card was still charged an additional $99.95. I am battling with my bank for credit for this debit. In the mean time they continue to run this scam on many people I'm sure. It took me months to acutally get a live person on the phone at which time they representative informed me that I was suppose to send back the product that I had received. She claimed that there were instructions in the box. Well until I spoke with her, I'd never opened the box. Well guess what, after speaking with her, I opened the box, and to no surprise there were NO SUCH INSTRUCTIONS. LIARS THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM I'VE RUN INTO IN YEARS! STAY FAR AWAY!

Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2005 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter/Napa-California/Boehm-Ritter-Ripoff-SCAM-LIARS-Extremely-Dishonest-and-Misleading-Napa-California-134043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm Ritter