Complaint Review: Boehm-Ritter

• Submitted: Fri, January 14, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 14, 2005

• Reported By:Lake Forest California
Boehm-Ritter
Boehm-Ritter.com New York, New York U.S.A.

Boehm-Ritter ripoff charged me $89.95 and 5.95 for the same sample New York New York

I ordered a sample for 5.95 which I was charged for twice and luckily credited for one BUT I was also charged $89.95 for the same sample. When I called the company after receiving my credit card bill, I was told that could have returned the sample but the time for returning the sample had been expired. Nowhere on their add on the internet was stated that the sample had a hidden charg$

Ilonka
Lake Forest, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2005 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter/New-York-New-York/Boehm-Ritter-ripoff-charged-me-8995-and-595-for-the-same-sample-New-York-New-York-127419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-Ritter