Complaint Review: Boehm-Ritter

• Submitted: Mon, December 06, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 06, 2004

• Reported By:Stockton California
nexiderm.com Internet U.S.A.

Boehm-Ritter ripoff They sent me a sample of product for $5.95 and then charged me $49.95 and is continuing to bill me while I have been trying to reach them thru email and phone with no luck New York

I order a sample of nexiderm cream from Boehm-Ritter and was only responding to the trial offer for $5.95. However, when I received the sample within three days I received a bill for $49.95.

I immediatly began trying to reach the company to cancel order but did not get response from email. I tried calling but was told to call between convient hours and do not leave a voice message. I could not reach them by phone.

Furthermore, I am still being billed $49.95 plus shipping and handling and have not gotten any kind of reaction from the company regarding my cancellation attempts.

Stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2004 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Boehm-Ritter/internet/Boehm-Ritter-ripoff-They-sent-me-a-sample-of-product-for-595-and-then-charged-me-4995-121531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Boehm-Ritter